THE REAL VICTORS
A Little Donation
Goes A Long Way
Help This Month Charity
Every season there is a new charity that we are trying to donate to. With you and the community’s help we know we can make a change.
This Month Charity Winner Is...
COVID-19 Response Fund (WHO/UN)
Benefits For Donating
The world is facing an unprecedented challenge with communities and economies everywhere affected by the growing COVID-19 pandemic. The world is coming together to combat the COVID-19 pandemic bringing governments, organizations from across industries and sectors and individuals together to help respond to this global outbreak.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is leading and coordinating the global effort, supporting countries to prevent, detect, and respond to the pandemic.
The greatest need right now is to help ensure all countries are prepared, especially those with the weakest health systems. Donations support WHO’s work to track and understand the spread of the virus; to ensure patients get the care they need and frontline workers get essential supplies and information; and to accelerate efforts to develop vaccines, tests, and treatments.
- Accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests, treatments, producing evidence-based guidelines and advice.
- Ensuring patients get the care they need
- Buying and shipping essential supplies such as masks, gloves and protective wear for frontline workers
Our goal is to raise 1 million by 2030, to many charities around the world. We motivate and encourage you to shop and buy to donate 10% of our profit to the charity. Also, you can donate down below or at checkout. By doing this you are making a change and leaving a legacy in the world. It's the little things that go a long way.
“Why should I donate”
1. Help other people – there are millions of people in the world who are in need. We have a responsibility to care for other people, to help those less fortunate than ourselves. When we have some spare cash, time or goods, it is an opportunity to help out.
2. Make a difference – donating to charity is the perfect opportunity to make a difference in the world. By making a difference to someone’s life, you are leaving behind a legacy. You are making a statement that your life was worthwhile because you made a contribution to society.
3. Feels good – medical and scientific research has proven beyond doubt that giving to other people makes you feel good. The feeling of satisfaction you get when you help someone else is hard to replicate. People who give feel happier, are less anxious and suffer less depression than those who don’t.